Common forms: Al-Anon
- Group Records Change Form to update your group’s information (This form can be filled in on-line. Once complete, save and email to: Area 10 Group Records)
- Group Records Change Form Instructions
- Group Records Change Form (Espanol) Formulario para inscribir un grupo de Al-Anon y actualizar información
- Pre-Authorized Contribution Form to make a contribution to Al-Anon’s World Service Office.
- AFG FL S Area 10 – Reimbursement Form – Panel 58 Often used for AWSC events / Assemblies for Area coordinators
- AFG FL S Area 10 – Reimbursement Procedure – Panel 58
- Knowledge-Based Decision-Making worksheet
- Area10Assembly Protocol
COMMON FORMS: ALateen
- Application for AMIAS Form (Approved July 2017)
- AMIAS instruction form (Approved July 2017)
- Travel and Medical Release Form
- Alateen Group Registration/Records Change Form (GR3)
- Instructions for GR 3 form
The Al-Anon World Service Office (WSO) maintains a downloadable list of all guidelines on the members area of its website under the tab titled “Individuals.” Choose “Member Resources,” then click “Guidelines.”
- For a complete list of the Al-Anon Guidelines, visit the
You are now leaving the AFG Florida South Area 10 website. The site you are entering is autonomous and not administered by AFG Florida South Area 10, Inc. Thank you for visiting our site.
Important: You'll be prompted to enter a password. It's simply the name of your home group followed by the letters "afg."
Note: Go to "Group" tab, then "Group Resources" to see the Guidelines.