We are excited to announce that the 2022-2025 Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual (P-24/27) v2 is available on the website in English, French, and Spanish, and we invite you to replace your v1 electronic copy with v2!
V2 includes the changes that the 2022 World Service Conference approved. V2 is at the printer and we anticipate it will be available in print before the end of the year.
The Delegates Digest page is password protected. The page contains past reports from our various delegates over the years from events such as AWSC (Area World Service Committee) and Assemblies. The digests give us a glimpse of what our delegates do in that service position.
The Documents page is password protected. The pages contain sensitive documents for those who serve as officers, coordinators, district representatives, group representatives or others with service positions in Florida South Area 10. Here you’ll find documents such as the following:
- Assembly and AWSC agendas, minutes, motion summaries
- Convention Guidelines and Policies
- Florida South Area 10 Bylaws
- Forms used at Area service events
- Public Outreach Resources
Contact your District Representative via email for the password. Check your district’s meeting page for the email address.
- Area 10 Service Info (Lists Area service positions. Answer the questions: What’s an assembly? What’s a GR?)
- Assembly Motion Protocol (How to make a motion, call a question and more)
- Digital English version (P2427) 2022 – 2025 Service Manual link (only English version available at the time of this link addition)