We’ve changed some things on our website and hope you like what you see. Some differences of note:
- the website is searchable using the search box to the top left
- meeting lists include a map to the meeting location
- Convention registration is available online
- you can submit a calendar item and flyer online
- you can translate this website using the drop-down at the bottom left — this feature is still a bit wonky; but we’re making progress on it
- popular areas such as meeting lists, calendar and Convention are easy to find: look at the top of the page above the photo
What is Al-Anon?
Since 1951, Al-Anon (which includes Alateen for younger members) has been offering hope and help to families and friends of alcoholics. It is estimated that each alcoholic affects the lives of at least four other people. Alcoholism is truly a family disease. No matter what relationship you have with an alcoholic, whether they are still drinking or not, all who have been affected by someone else’s drinking can find solutions that lead to serenity in the Al-Anon/Alateen fellowship.
- To find out about Al-Anon and how it can help, click here for Newcomer Information.
- To read more about the history of Al-Anon, visit the World Service Office’s timeline,
You are now leaving the AFG Florida South Area 10 website. The site you are entering is autonomous and not administered by AFG Florida South Area 10, Inc. Thank you for visiting our site.